Really really fed up.

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi ladies

Well I've come on here to express myself. I don't want to talk about it to my family.

Some of you may remember I am on HRT.

Certain things have slightly improved but nowhere near enough.

I've been going back and forward to the doctors for months now.

At the start of all this i was in bed with fear and panic.

Now I can go places but don't feel comfortable for too long.

Acid reflux is a bit better.

Still got tense aching muscles.

I have got burning mouth syndrome and a jaw problem which makes my head feel like it is blowing off and my face tingles and ears ring.

I had a biopsy of my mouth and waiting for results.

A week or so ago my blood pressure was low and I was told to have more salt . Also my throat is fluttery and a burning sensation (not the same as sheer panic)

I cannot rest anywhere. I've been trying to accept that it will ease eventually.

My mum reckons thyroid as a lady on here pointed it out but my doctor said I don't need to have a blood test because I had one nine months ago!

Surely I should have one now?

Overall my symptoms are still:

Severe head and jaw pressure

Tingling face

Burning mouth syndrome

Tight chest due to fluttery feelings in throat

So tired and fatigued .

I can take a lot but this is something else!

What do you ladies reckon?

Also I'm awaiting a neurologist app re my headaches and twitches.

So down.

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Im no expert but work in a brain injury unit and definitely seeing a neurologist sounds important by your symptoms but our bodies are so complex who knows but best of luck
    • Posted

Yes my doctor sent a referal letter 2 days ago and I told them today I will pay to have a private consultation. Then I will have longer to talk and my husband is paying for it 😊
    • Posted

Hard for our husbands/partners....

Mines sympathetic,im really différent now....Hope you have a good one x

• Posted

I can totally relate to this being something else. I've been through a lot of childhood trauma, growing up in an abusive alcoholic home fending for myself, it's, recovery work etc. but these peri symptoms are just so much to take day in and day out. It wears me down. And I'm only 11 months into it! I sure wish I had some of the positivity women on here have. I'm hoping it rubs off. 😆

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.