Really starting to panic about op

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi all really starting to panic about op, I know I have to have this but God I feel awful about this, gynaecologist, said he would try to do it within a month, by either cancellation or appointment, I am just waiting for letter or phone call, also been looking up on this really frightened myself

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

What op are you having?
    • Posted

Marilyn, why do they want to do a hysterectomy if you dont mind me asking?
    • Posted

I had post menopausal bleed, had a biopsy showed precancerous cell, I was treated with progesterone tablets and I bled continuously for 6 weeks, so I had another biopsy and the cells changed in two months and I have no option but to have this operation as soon as possible x
    • Posted

Oh gee! Surely it is still early stage though? Praying for your health, Marilyn
  • Posted

Father, who lives and rules in Heaven, let your Kingdom come to earth and be established through Marilyn (Matthew 6:10). There is no fear, no anxiety, and no panic in Heaven. Establish your Kingdom in her heart, that she may walk in peace, in confidence and in strength. Open the eyes of her heart (Luke 24:31) to see all that you have for her. Show her how she has already been blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places (Ephesians 1:3). Help Marilyn to receive all that you have for her.

Angels are all around her, ministering to her (Hebrews 1:14). They will guard Marilyn according to your word and your command (Psalms 103:20-21). You will not let Marilyns foot stumble (Proverbs 3:23).Help Marilyn to trust in you, Father, and in you alone. She is your child, and you are her Father (Matthew 23:9). Marilyn is seated with Christ in the heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6). She is at rest in your arms.

Father, she looks to you as her Source of hope and of peace. You cover Marilyn with your wings (Psalm 91:4) and you are constantly fighting for her (2 Chronicles 20:17). Show Marilyn that she need not to fight, but that she can just rest in you and rest in the promises of your protection (Exodus 14:13). There is no need for her to stress or worry. You will provide everything she needs for life, for peace and for protection (Matthew 6:33).

Today, Marilyn will not be anxious about anything (Philippians 4:6), but she will pray to you about everything, casting her cares upon you because you care for Marilyn (1 Peter 5:7). You will guide her along the best pathway for her life. You will advise Marilyn and counsel her (Psalm 32:8). You will never leave her alone (Hebrews 13:5). You are always with Marilyn. Always. Sin cannot separate us (Romans 8:38-39), because in Christ, you remember our sins no more (Romans 10:17).

Thank you, Father, that you have begun a good work in Marilyn and that you’ll be faithful to complete it (Philippians 1:6). Help her to listen with her heart for you are constantly speaking peace over her (Psalm 85:8). You have the word of life! Father, live in Marilyn and through her. Help her to put all her trust in you.

In Jesus’ name, Amen

• Posted

Hi Marilyn, I had this op last year and don't regret it at all. I was surprised how painless it was overall, and just think, you will no longer have to worry about bleeding.  This way you can be sure the problem is dealt with once and for all.  Good luck.

• Posted

I am praying for you sweet lady. Please let us know how everything goes. Hugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.