Really struggling here

Posted , 5 users are following.

Haven't posted for a while.  Things are getting from bad to worse for me at the moment.  On top of everything else I have to cope with from my past, I have now been peri menopausal for a while and it's getting worse.  I just can't cope with all the bleeding all the time.  I've been given meds to stop it, which work, but they are only temporary.  I'd had enough over the weekend and od'd again.  I just can't take it anymore.  Sorry.

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

go to your doctors and get help from them
    • Posted

Hi, thank for your reply.  Saw my GP this morning and told her about my od, she referred me for a scan and to see gynaecologist.  I just can't cope with it all.  Have told my CPN too.  Have such strong suicidal thoughts.
    • Posted

just keep putting on here loads of people on here that could tell more what you can do they are great on here
    • Posted

i come on here when i losted my gf in may this year and they are great on here they will try and help you
    • Posted

Sorry for your lost, hope you're ok xx
    • Posted

just a bit get  there but it takes time
  • Posted

I wondered how you were doing mami5, I am actually relieved to see you posting again.....I was afraid that we had lost you.

I can't believe that you have something else to cope with....that just isn't fair, I am so sorry.

I hope you will come here and find some comfort, we understand....I know you don't think we do....but we do.

You deserve some peace in your life and I wish with all my heart that you will find it.

Keep posting, there are some good people on here now who will help you.

Pat xxx

• Posted

I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling mami.

often just a headache can make depression a thousand times worse. When we feel like crap it's not the best time for mental health either.

sending you lots of hugs. Put the drugs (pills?) down and come cry with us.

• Posted

I know how you feel.  I know personally of so many people who just carry out with their lives with hardly any major problems at all while we have to go through so much in our short lives.  Life is just not fair !!  I can relate also to your suicidal thoughts.  I think about this on a daily basis too so I know how you feel.  I wish I could end it all and never have to suffer again with this terrible life of mine.  Hang in there as I am doing.  It gets really hard at times but I have to be strong for the sake of my son.  Think of someone who loves you and whom you love and whom you know will be so very sad and depressed if you are no longer around.  That person should be your inspiration to live no matter how bad it gets.  Take care and let us know how you are doing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.