Reassurance

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi guys,

I've posted on here a couple times. been on celexa 10mg since November before switching to 15mg end of December. i do feel my energy coming back recently and have had some pretty good days. my mood fluctuates a bit tho and I feel weak/tired sometimes along with random high heart rate. appetite is still down even though I make sure to eat right and have a couple meals a day. dry mouth sucks. I'm working hard mentally to keep my energy up, but it gets tiring. is anyone experiencing this 14 weeks in? i just want to have a constant stream of energy back at some point. any success stories or reassurances are highly appreciative. thanks 😁

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey Will. The meds are working due to the good days you are having. Unfortunately they work cery slowly. I'm about 7 minths in and still have the odd day. It took me about 15 weeks to really feel better. Morning anxiety was awful but finally lifted. Look at where you were and how far youve come along. Hang in there bud and you will see better days.

• Posted

yeah i get times where I feel weak, fidgety with tension headache and other times where I am positive and have energy. hoping I will continue to improve. i used to be so anxious about getting out of bed. i am getting out of bed relatively fine and excsersizing a bit even though I still feel a bit weak and a little lethargic. so I am slowly improving I think

• Posted

im at about same stage as you , and im exactly the same other than my dose went up from 20 mg to 30 mg , wel get there just takes time , it usually takes 3 month to start noticing the difference for me , all uphill from here

• Posted

i want to start working out more, but i don't have a huge appetite and am trying to gain weight so it's difficult.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.