Reboxetine

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've gone from citalopram to Mirtazapine to Reboxetine in a month. Is it any good? What side effects should I expect?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

day 2 and my fitness tracker says I had 3 hours restful sleep last night. I felt boiling hot one minute and freezing cold the next so my blankets were on and off me all night. not good.
  • Posted

I've been on the first 2 but not the third one. Anti-depressants usually take several weeks before they start working so you haven't given any of them enough time. I'd suggest speaking with your GP & find the right one for you, it is trial & error but hopefully you'll find the right one just be sure to give them enough time to start working x

• Posted

I was on citalopram for ten years but was not happy with the side effects so was put on Mirtazapine, but got night terrors and weight gain so after 2.5 weeks was put on this one instead. just want to know if these new side effects will pass or if there are other ones I should expect etc
  • Posted

latest side effects, extreme insomnia and itchy head

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.