Recently noticed cluster of pimples on penis, normal variation or need to concerned? Please help

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hi guys, any help for peace of mind would be appreciated. Only once had sex which was protected and care was taken. Other than that, nothing unprotected has ever taken place only ever had massages. They are painless and cause no discomfort but have noticed them recently.

imageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

they are hardly raised and noticed when skin is stretched

• Posted

help anyone?

• Posted

I have the same thing. I've had these for quite a while so they aren't HSV...they don't go away. I've shared images with two dermatologist and both have said it's not HPV or genital warts but I am still paranoid. One of the derms said they are small skin tags which they could be from friction. My best guess is bumps from years and years of rubbing myself through my pants which definitely caused rubbing against my skin.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12YBgJ9BkcIb2LvnQNAp7IZFp9-9Ek0il/view

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.