Red bump on penis

Posted , 13 users are following.

I imagerecently been seeing this red bump on my penis with dry skin that is very itchy and i cant go to the doctor because of covid 19 im a virgin so i dont know what it is. Any help?

2 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Edited

Dear L222085,

Some questions:

Have you got any other itchy spots or itchy rashes elsewhere? Check your groin, scrotum, etc

You say you're a virgin, but have you shared a bed with someone recently?

Do you have any pets? Do they share the bed with you?

Two possibilities come to mind to explain an intensely itchy genital nodule:

Rgds,

Adhari

• Posted

i dont have any other rashes and i do have a dog but hes not allowed in my room. I have not shared the bed with anyone else.

@adhari83393@

• Posted

If you've not had sex or been intimate with anyone for the past month, it makes scabies less likely. It could still be an insect bite and if you want to apply something to relieve the itching, try Eurax (crotamiton) which can be bought from a pharmacist/chemist/drugstore.

Adhari

• Posted

It has been going away but im very scared because i found a ball near my right testicle but not attached. Im underage and very nervous on what this might be.

• Posted

Im very sure its a cyst of some kind but im very young so i dont know what to do.

• Posted

It's likely to be an epididymal cyst- look it up on Google. A testicular tumour or cancer would be a stony-hard lump within the testicle, so if you can distinguish your testicle and feel that the lump is separate from it then it's unlikely to be anything sinister.

As a precaution, you should still see your family doctor/GP and ask them to arrange an ultrasound scan once lockdown restrictions are lifted.

• Posted

did you figure it out? i have a very weird rash with a few bumps that also is worring me, hopping they aren't flat warts...but I did have scabies on my hand last year..so hopping that maybe..it's scabies

• Posted

hey! so i can say i had almost the exact same thing as you, i was wondering how yours is now ? im sexually active so i was super scared but the doctor treated me for scabies and gave me a cream. after it went away i still see discoloration where the bumps were.. do you have that too?

• Posted

hey L222085 do you still have the red bump and did you find out what was it? i have a same red bump and I'm really concerned please help me, thank you.

• Posted

hey, lol i think im having the same issue as you and this guy atm. did you ever find out what it was? how long until it went away? did u need treatment?

• Posted

hey, lol i think im having the same issue as you atm. did you ever find out what it was? how long until it went away? did u need treatment?

• Posted

Dear Sir/Madam.

Greetings !!

The image of red spot on penis forehead shown above is the case with me too. I have got married 2 months ago and since a week this red mark has come over there , now it looks like wound , water like substance is coming out from the pores.

Also on testicles , 2 blots has come . And itching has started on genital and thigh area.

Also i observed irritation in whole body while staying in sunlight .

Plz respond to my problem and suggess me any medication .

Thanks.

• Posted

hey, I have something similar right now, bumps on the penis & also my testicles.

I've had an itch for over 4-5 weeks now and the only thing that came to mind that was different with my body right now is that I got corona 6-7weeks ago and since then my skin has been acting up. Might be completely wrong. Just a shot in the dark to be honest. I'll be going to my doctor very soon if this doesn't go away after a couple of days so please do let me know if any of you guys had these symptoms after you had COVID or if it's totally unrelated.

• Posted

Ever find out what this is? I have the same symptoms and I am pretty worried on what it is.

• Posted

I have something like that and was diagnosed of scabies

the best advice is to go see your doctor or your pharmacist or physician

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.