Red bumps along pubic area/ small spots on shaft??

Posted , 14 users are following.

I just noticed these bumps grow in the past week?? I'm really concerned about them. I usually wear a condom when I have sex but I've definitely not worn one in the past 6 months (every partner I've had sex with have told me they were clean befored hand) Can anyone tell me what this is? Doesn't burn when I p*ss, they don't hurt or anything they're mostly just there; sometimes they itch but not much (rarely if anything).

Probably will visit my doctor ASAP but would like to know now.

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I think that's probably just folliculitis, maybe brought on by shaving.  I'd get checked out though.

You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

You can't rely on partners telling you they're clean btw.  Some people say they're clean when they know they're not, or aren't sure.  Even if they're confident they're clean, that doesn't mean they don't have something they don't know about (some STIs have no symptoms in some people and can lie dormant for years).  If you've had unsafe sex with multiple partners, then it's worth getting checked for STIs anyway.

• Posted

In the same situation, what did it turn out to be? If anyone has any clue feel free to respond it would be much appreciated.
    • Posted

Nobody ever replies dude, did you go to the doctor? If so what was it because I have this and it's worrisome

• Posted

Yea bro feel you I’ve had it for about a month now and it hasn't gone away, plus no way I’m asking my parents to take me to the doctors😂 f**k that. If u find anything on it or if it stopped lmk.

• Posted

Bro I haven't go to the doctor, I'm worried this s**t might be herpes rolleyes

• Posted

did you ever receive a diagnosis? please feel free to inbox me... i have gotten testing done, but am going crazy!

• Posted

did you ever receive a diagnosis? please feel free to inbox me... i have gotten testing done, but am going crazy!

• Posted

Its not herpes guys. I mean its kinda part of the same family but its not herpes and yall wont have them for long either! What yall have is Mollouscum Contagiosum. Nothing really to be scared about cause they can gonaway by them selves but that would take forever!! sonheres this link https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/molluscum-contagiosum/symptoms-causes/syc-20375226 this s**t will help.For yall still depending on your parents let them know so they can help you. You can still get Molluscum comtagiosum even having proctected sex so its still not your fault.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.