Red growth on my upper chest thatkeeps coming back!

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the past 11 months i have this red spot that looks like a pimple at first but then daily it increases with size . its gotten so large almost covering my whole upper chest above my cleavage. My regular doctor assured me it was not ring worm and gave me son cortizone cream that helped. But it keeps returning in the same spot next to a very dark brown almost black mole that is located on my jugular notch.

The growth is bright red almost inflamed and is puffed up from my regular skin and has a texture to it.

I live in a rural area in southwest NM where i have to drive to elpaso tx or Albuquerque nm for any real medical conditions. Needless to say the doctors here arent very knowledgeable. So anything would help at this point.

Thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You need to get an appointment with a dermatologist to have it assessed and biopsied.  Please do it as soon as you can!  Best of luck o you!
    • Posted

Thank you i will try and get a referell tomorow with my doctor. Its just getting bigger and bigger its the size of a quarter now i dont want it to cover my whole chest like the last two times . like i said my doctor is just guessing blaming it on the estrogen that i stopped taking 6 monthes prior.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.