red rash on penis glans and rim

Posted , 5 users are following.

It's been a while now be every time I either materbate or have sexual intercourse it becomes very red, sometimes it will throb but not a lot. I was told from one person that it was mild balantis and to use 1% Hydrocortisone and that didn't work.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

After a little of it being red it goes back to almost normal, you can still see it somewhat but just not as bad
  • Posted

I don't think you should worry about it man.

• Posted

I had a doctor once tell me that it happens because skin down there is quiet sensitive. Have you had any encounter in the last 3 months?
    • Posted

You had the same thing? And no I haven't had sexual intercourse in the last 3 months

• Posted

Ya man, I wouldn't put so much though into it. Don't research it cause that's just gonna stress you out, trust me. Do you think that it might be an std?

• Posted

No I don't think so, did you use anything to get rid of it?

• Posted

I would. After an intercourse, or masturbating, my penis because red as well in certain parts, but it goes away in time. Do you feel pain?
  • Posted

Ya I don't think you have nothing to worry about. You can also visit a urologist.

• Posted

Did you ever figure out what it was or the proper treatment? I've been going through the same thing for the past month and a half. It gets worse when I have sexual intercourse or masturbate but I've used a mix of hydro-cortisone cream, anti-fungal and sometimes neosporin...but nothing has worked. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.