Red scars after a week of having unprotected sex with a girl i met in bar. Is it std/hiv?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Dear Members,

Although Iam planning to visit a doctor very soon but have to put the discussion here due to non availability of medical support near my place.(not in my country)

2 week back I visited a bar and had unprotected sex under influence of alcohol. It was rough and long activity.

I noticed 3 scars/dots on my penis head recently while cleaning it. I am much paranoid about it and can not reach out to a doctor as I am not in my country for another 1 month.

2 out of 3 dots/scar disappeared or got very light but 1 persists.

I can attach a pic of penis head for reference. It would be great relief if someone can hint to me that its normal.

After 50 or so days I will be back to home where I would go through all series of tests for this.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

How to post pictures for this thread ?

Zz

• Posted

The scar is not a related symptom, but for peace of mind do a 4th generation elisa test at 4 week after the incident.
  • Posted

I can relate to such fear. Try to get tested whenever you can. Good luck! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.