Red sores and bumps on penis

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been masturbating a lot for the past month and a bunch of sores and bumps have appeared thoroughout. I was sexually active a couple months ago so it could be a result of an STD but it also could be the me. I don't know if its either those options or an allergic reaction

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It's hard to say without a pic, but it's probably just balanitis.  

If you want to add a pic, you need to be on a PC or laptop.  If you are, then you should see some extra icons towards the top right of where you type, and the right hand icon (which I think is supposed to look like the sun over mountains) will add images.

The pic I've attached here shows the icons:

• Posted

I don't have a PC but whenever I do it. Bumps rise but then after they shrink back to sores

• Posted

Where on your penis are they, how many of them are there, and how large are they?
    • Posted

Any idea how to post pics with your phone?
    • Posted

Sorry, but it can't be done.  It used to be possible by going into PC/desktop mode, but even that doesn't work now. sad  You could try posting links to images, but they usually don't get approved by the moderators.

• Posted

That sucks I have these white patches on my penis I can't figure out what they are and was hoping for some help😩

• Posted

In the range of hardly noticible to about skittle size

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.