Red spot on head of penis, possible STD?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Two days after having unprotected anal sex with someone I had this red spot appear on the head of my penis. I'm worried about what it could be. 

It does not itch, there is no pain, no discharge, urination is not painful, and there are no other sensations or symptoms associated with it. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

That doesn't look like anything to worry about, and personally, I wouldn't see a doctor unless it gets worse, or hasn't gone in a couple of weeks.  If you want to see a doctor anyway, you could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what they say, it would be appreciated.

• Posted

has anything happened since you posted this ... because the same thing appeared on my penis in almost the same exact spot but for me I had oral sex which means she was sucking my penis I'm scared it can be heroes for warts please lmk what has happened

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.