Red spots on penile head??

Posted , 3 users are following.

i noticed them two days ago and since my penis has been sore if not a little achy.

does anyone know what this is??

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

There are many reasons for it, such as psoriasis, molluscum contagiosum, allergic reactions, and non-sexually transmitted infections. You should go to the doctor to get accurate diagnosis.
    • Posted

Well to give a little more info about what I’m feeling I have a pain in my left testicle like I hit it, I’m starting to feel a burning sensation on the right side of my penile head and where my glands are it’s tender
  • Posted

The picture is not clear, but from what you described: sore, tender and burning sensation. I think it could be a more serious condition. Have you had sex recently? Does it cause itchiness? You should get it checked with a doctor. It could be yeast infection or even genital herpes.
    • Posted

I actually went to a std clinic recently to have this checked but due to miss communication between the staff and a lack of enthusiasm they drew blood and told me to come back. I recently had sex before all these symptoms came about and the girl I had sex with told me she was in the hospital for sepsis and a kidney infection. So I’m hoping it’s just balanitis on my next doctor vist 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.