Red toe

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi! I am a guys in my 20s, but lately i have noticed quite red toes, more red on the left toes then the other. I am very inactiv, and most of my days are in front of a computer. 

Anyways, the red toes are there when i am not moving my feets, and as soon as i try to massage the foot, it gets less red, or if i put the feet high up. 

What do u guys think it could be? Could it be poor circulation due to very inactiv, should i try training and see if it gets better?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Possibly raynauds/poor circulation . Increase your activity/blood flow 

Doesn’t sound like u have any pain 

• Posted

Cant be raynauds.

But can how can it bee poor circulation? I dont smoke, i am not overweigh, dont drink, i am young, allthough my activity level is very poor.

• Posted

Note: even the healthiest people have autoimmune or genetic abnormalities.

I wouldn’t worry, once again, bc you are not having any pain or burning it seems.

Take a look at what your eating or meds your taking, if redness isn’t daily. 

If it is, you can always Goto a podiatrist for an eval.

• Posted

Hey again.

My redness is daily, but is normal when i have my feet high/higher up, then if i have them on the floor. 

Can it be poor foot circulation due to my inactivity? I am not smoker, normalweighted and not drinking.

• Posted

Everyone has had a minor problem with a toe, foot, or ankle. Most of the time our body movements do not cause problems, but it's not surprising that symptoms develop from everyday wear and tear or overuse. Toe, foot, or ankle problems can also occur from injuries or the natural process of aging.

• Posted

Yes, but mine have been there for some weeks now, and its red all the time, i mean all the time, except when i have my feet high up, then it becomes very much normal, but as soon as i have them on the ground, they get very reed.

What can it be? Poor circulation? Infection?

• Posted

Bump

I have noticed that the red toes get alot better when i am elevating my foot high up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.