Relapse...anorexia and depression..don't want to be here anymore

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, last time I posted was a few months ago....I have suffered a relapse due to many stresses and strains and alot of bugs one after another bringing me down. I have suffered  major life events this year...all negative. And I am struggling to see into the new year. For me a new year is about a fresh start...but right now I don't feel I can make that step. I lost my baby this year and it has made me question what I want from life. My hormones are all over the place and I can't cope anymore. I feel so down, so worthless, so scared. I hate leaving the house...I can't face anything...the smallest tasks are impossible. I am hurting my partner being this way but I can't stop it. I'm having panic attacks, and the thought of being alive for another day just makes me want to not be here anymore. My future feels empty...I can't take anymore relapses...please someone help me. 

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I know how you feel I have been in your position I am sure lots of other people on here has felt that way  too, for all different reasons. I know how hard it is and how lonely you are probably feeling right now.  Get some help from a medical professional as soon as possible or talk to anyone, your partner, friend or family. I know it's hard but you will get through these awful times even though you feel that bad now talking and medication can help. Please don't give up . Try and relax, rest and stay calm. Try to get some sleep as exhaustion will also make you feel low. Whatever you do make that call though and talking things through won't take the pain of your loss away but will stop you feeling so lonely. Take care, hugs & best wishes xx
    • Posted

I've been there and done that with the meds...I don't want to go through coming off them again. I have a rather complex mental health history. It doesn't feel like anyone can help anymore...I think a medical professional will just want me back on the meds again. Just don't see a light at the end of the tunnel anymore. I am just pushing people away. New year will most likely be spent in bed! Thank you for your reply.mit means alot. Take care xxx
  • Posted

Hey......

I know its hard to Go through Such events....but let me tell you its not impossible.....sometimes things happen in life to bring you down.....stay strong and use it as a reason to come back up stronger.....you are strong.....you can go through this.....it might take some time.....but it will all be worth it....and plus Don push aside all the people around you who really care about you.....they just want to help and be happy.....you would do the same....if someone you care about in such a situation.....Don keep it in let it out.....and always remember you are not alone.......God is always there for you....he will never leave you....trust him and let him be your guide....Jesus loves you!!!.....take care.....how are you doing??

• Posted

Things only seem to be worse...my partner and I are so distant now which is totally unlike us. Somehow im still here though. I keep praying but its hard to not feel totally alone. Take care and thankyou for your reply x
    • Posted

Hi again.....just wanted to tell you....have faith....it might be slow....but He knows when is the right time....stay safe....Jesus loves you....I hope everything turns out great....and try to express how you feel to your partner....your partner would want to help in every way he can....trust God and his timing.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.