Relationship anxiety.. Some advice please!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I used to be so happy and independent and loved doing my own thing. I got into a relationship about 4 months ago and I've became really anxious like we've both agreed we need space because I stay at his all the time but I don't like being at home, I feel like his is my comfort zone

I often loose my temper and get annoyed quickly, when we argue I never know if I actually have a valid point or I'm just over thinking things! But I can see how stressful it's becoming for him.. He doesn't understand my anxiety. He works like 40 hours a week and I quit my job because of my anxiety but I'm now trying so hard to get one!

I've gone from being so independent and happy to having to depend on people for my happiness.

Has anyone got any advice on how I can de stress myself in this relationship ?!

I feel like I'm a stressful waste of space with no job and nothing to look forward too.. Urghhhh 😪

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey Katie

Sounds like you got too comfortable with the person and got very use too him and thats not good i hope your a young one and get out of it it happend too mee and im only 22

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Ohh your 18 you still got a life ahead of you dont feel like that for nobody i bet your a cute girl too you just need too move on and get a job there is thousands of jobs out there just dont stress over it its not like if you are on the streets or are you ?
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

It will all go away just try too not thing about the anxiety and find yourself a job and i kno its super hard too no think in ur anxiety cause as soon u feelnany little thing and anxiety starts you feel like you gonna die i understand that 100% ive been to the hospital millions of time thinking im having a heart attack
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You have come to be co-dependent on other people for your happiness.  That is a bad trap.  You need to learn ways to be comfortable with yourself.  Take time by yourself to do things you enjoy.  How about volunteering doing something for others since your not working?  The bonus is you will feel better doing things for other.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up