Relief for Gastritis/acid personal experience.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I want to share my personal experience on gastritis/acid reflux. If any one who removed gb or still having GB or non functioning GB  and have gastritis or acid reflux this might be useful to you. For the past one month i'm eating black night shade(Solanum nigrum) for the break fast. I boiled the leaves, mash it with roasted garlic and can be had as juice or can be mixed with rice and have it. So far i see huge improvement with my acid reflux, gastritis and reduction in burping and bloating. I would advice any one who is suffering with gastritis/acid reflux for long time to give a try on this for a month to see yourself if there is an improvement or not. My native is india and i can remember many people and grandparents saying it is very good for stomach to heal ulcers and other stomach issues. My gallbladder attacks and pain also have reduced greatly. I'm going to continue eating it and will post how i feel. Let me know if you need more info on this.

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Is there any reason you wont take medication like Lansoprazole? Been taking this for years and have not suffered acid reflux again, used to get it daily.  Will try black night shade to see if it works as an alternative to drugs.  Thanks
    • Posted

I took lansoprazole and omeperzole for anti acids, but after 3 years my gallbladder stopped working. I'm not sure if this is due to PPI or isolated issue. Also the PPI does not work for me any more and was giving side effects like not feeling hungry and vitamin absorption issues and dizziness. By having this , you get fiber, good for stomach and colon , in addition you get good vitamins and minerals from this.

• Posted

biliarydyskines ... thank you so much for your insightful advice ..... I had my GB removed in 2015 and am having to take omeprazole for the sickness feeling.   

We need to start remembering the old ways of healing, which don't involve chemicals but rely on nature instead. 

Thank you.   

With good wishes to you.

• Posted

my issues started with acid reflux and gastritis, then it went to gallbladder not working . Now i got gallstones. Haven't removed the gallbladder yet. I suffered with gastritis for the past 6 months which is severe in addition to gallbladder attach, atleast i can see huge improvement in my gastrits issue.

• Posted

Is this a relative of deadly nightshade? Some people say black nightshade can be toxic, but not if it’s boiled. Is it safe in capsule form? 🤔

• Posted

there are various forms, but you have to look for Solanum nigrum . i think you can buy the seeds online and grow at your home. In india, people were eating for generations and never heard about the toxic issues. Again,  better to eat anything fresh, but if not available better to take in tablet form first thing in the morning before you eat any thing. Plus no fatty,fried foods ,etc for a month to see a change. Give it a try, nothing going to lose.
  • Posted

Is it possible that your gallblader stopped working for other reasons than a PPI? .

I took Omeprazole on and off for years and no gallblader issues , many people I know on Omeprazole , Prilosec , Nexium etc.... never heard of compromised gallbladder because of it .

A lot of people get gallblader disease for several reasons including major weight loss , birth control pills and more.

• Posted

It can be for other reasons too . but we will never know why it stopped working all of sudden.But me, i'm 37 year old male , Normal BMI .. never been overweight,no drinks ,no smoking but ate fried foods like any other normal person in my life.

• Posted

Hi

I took PPI’s for 2 years, and have had lots of pain in my upper right quadrant area, and I’m displaying all the symptoms of gall bladder problems. I never had any aches or pains in that area until taking PPI’s. 😕

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.