Reporting Venlafaxine side effects and withdrawal symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all, 

I just found the official channel to report drug side effects and withdrawal symptoms: 

http://www.adrreports.eu

I think it's important that we as patients report what's going with side effects and withdrawal symptoms. In my experience doctors either don't believe us or have no time to report anything. Pharmaceutical companies seem to manipulate their studies as well. 

The more reports the agencies get, the more likely it is that someone will research a cure for withdrawal and side effects. 

Cheers, 

L

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

PS: I reported mine. Check in if you reported yours, so we can see how many people are on board to make a change! 
  • Posted

Hi I tried the link is it me it came up in a different language?
    • Posted

Whoops, sorry. I posted the correct link, but it's waiting to be moderated. On the page you should see one of the links saying "EN". It's the 8th from the top. If you click there, you get to the English version. 
  • Posted

Whoops, here is the direct link to the English version:

http://www.adrreports.eu/en/index.html

• Posted

Hi Laura I went on this do I just search Venflaxatine or Effexor or Venlalin I did look but didn't c but knowing me I probably did it wrong. I went on report a side effect and clicked on Accept? Just really want to get my experience on here, I can't believe all this time it's been a side effect. I also remember wen the doctor did try reduce ME from 225mg to 175mg and I hit rock bottom that her reply was that wouldn't affect U after a couple days PMSL it's awful coz we R the so called " crazy " ones so ppl don't listen it must be in our heads lol! And after discovering this site I am so relieved but also think from wot everyone on here has said about reducing venflaxatine that was way too much of a drop!!
    • Posted

I just wanted to update this for future readers: We figured out that if a medicine is not in the database of the yellow card scheme yet, you can just enter it as free text and save it. You could even write "Chocolate bars" and it would accept it. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.