Results clear

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all

Good news all my blood results clear of anything horrible my white count is actually healthier than before. No signs of peri menopause but I heard that it doesn't always show. So I am pleased and still confused about why I feel like this and why my stomach/bowels still sore. My mum had bad stomach during menopause and we all have IBS in my female family so I guess I'm just stressed and it shows!

Still taking care of myself but struggling to get calories in balanced against soreness! Any food suggestions? Veggie.

Thanks

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi joy. Glad to hear all clear.

I posted a few weeks ago for first time

About low ab mild cramp niggles Got antis

From doc bladder / kidney infection. Went back and got myself a scan all ok said uterus was bit bulky as I have a fibroid but nothing to worry about. still have the niggles today. Ian going to go back to doc and ask to be checked for ibs. X

• Posted

I found the book "internal health the key to eternal youth and vitality" by ron

gellatley a decent read for ideas. You may read something helpful in there

• Posted

Thank you all

In pain tonight but taken buscopan to see

• Posted

Hi Joy

I too suffer with stomach pains due to hormones. None of the doctors think I'm right all say IBS but I know my own body and it's not IBS. I feel for you as its horrible, I am trying HRT to see if it helps (re 1 doctors suggestion) so I will see in time.

• Posted

Hi Joyyoga

I to have suffered from a lot of stomach issues also it does not help to be on medication because that adds to it. But its been aful for me a my stomach problems. 

There are times I'm tired and weak and just not there

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.