Results for post memopause bleeding at 51

Posted , 6 users are following.

I foundly went to my doctor for the post memopause bleeding.  I informed her I have not had a period since September 2013 and on April 4 2015 it appear I might have had a period.  I had a clear discharge and blood and both breast were sore for about a week before it last about 3-4 days.  The sore breast went away onset of period.  The doctor said you need a papsmear so I went yesterday day.  The doctor check my organs and said they are normal however, she said I see a small bruise on your vagina wall and it has some blood on it and she I will test it.  she  than sent me for blood test and urinary the urinary test came back normal.  now waiting on result from blood test she said before starting she might have to send me for a ultra sound. see what happen cant help  being scared,

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sounds horrible poor you Sounds like your doctor is being over cautious which is a good thing it's good to have everything done at once and that will reassure you

Hope everything will be ok

• Posted

Dont be scared, it does seem like your doc is being over cautious, that's all good! Post when you get your results...

Best

Polly

• Posted

I'm sure everything will come back normal, your doctor is just being extra cautious, take care and keep us up to date with your result Hun.x

• Posted

Sorry you are going through this. Hope you feel better
    • Posted

Dont worry i know its not easy it sounds like you have a very good doctor a caring one u wont find many of them hope nothing serious for you all the best
  • Posted

HI Dont worry about the ultrasound it not painful and the nurses are very nice hope all is ok sure it will be X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.