Ribcage discomfort

Posted , 5 users are following.

post hysterectomy 4 years symptoms are ribcage discomfort insomnia aching all over bad snotty taste yellowish tongue I hate menopause . any advice or sharing please feel free xx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well im not post menopause but i can say for the last week ir so i have bad lower back pain that spreads into my groin and thighs have no clue why but im assuming its cause my periid is coming soon or im dying from a disease lol i hope not ughh it is so uncomfortable makes me feel like im falling apart and i do get ribcage pain too it sucks the bad taste can be from stomach acid or i would say sinuses not sure if u have either but i know when i do that bad taste comes

• Posted

Oh that was one of my first and worst symptoms a couple of years ago. It got me so worried and it comes and goes now every couple of months. of course I also thought I had some terrible disease, but have learned to deal with it. Doing some yoga or taking a walk helps a lot, but it’s hard to do that when you’re so anxious believe me I know...Just know that you’re not alone and we are always here. Hang in there!

• Posted

Hi Angie , I would advise you to get checked for your gallbladder.

I have recently had mine out but had years of ribcage pain which was put down to costochronditis which I also have. If the ribcage pain radiates through to your back I would ask Dr to check if its gallbladder. It's very much a woman thing and in menopause especially.

Fx all will be ok and it's just one of the mountain of menopause symptoms.

• Posted

Hi Angie , I would advise you to get checked for your gallbladder.

I have recently had mine out but had years of ribcage pain which was put down to costochronditis which I also have. If the ribcage pain radiates through to your back I would ask Dr to check if its gallbladder. It's very much a woman thing and in menopause especially.

Fx all will be ok and it's just one of the mountain of menopause symptoms.

ps. I also had the bad taste in mouth constantly too.

• Posted

hi Angie

i too experience terrible ribcage pain. I was getting worried so I went to the doc. He said all my ' obs' were fine so basically dismissed it. Its still there but getting better.

I hope youre over it soon

MANDY X

• Posted

hi mandy. thank you for your reply. it's such a weird feeling with my yellowish tongue and funny snotty taste it's really scary . it's so good in one respect to be able to share xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.