Right Calf pain sometimes thigh?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Getting gallbladder out soon hida scan showed 9% meeting surgeon April 25th for consultation but noticed last few days my right calf gets tight and sometimes my right thigh could this be because of gallbladder or another issue I may be having. Thanks. Not sure if this associated with gallbladder.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have noticed strange things with my body since my gb has been acting up. I get pain down my left leg and weird circulation issues.  I also feel lightheaded on the right side of my head.  I definitely feel there is a correlation since I never had these issues until my gb started hurting constantly.
    • Posted

I agree 100% seems like Ive been noticing all kind of these little pains and nueamcnses since I've discovered it's my gallbladder I guess I'll wait till I get it taken out here in a few weeks and swe what pain goes and what pain stays and go from there

• Posted

Agreed.  I meet with a surgeon on Monday.  I'm just ready for these symptoms to go.  Hope yours goes well!

• Posted

First, I will mention that I live in the USA...and found that even pain between

the shoulder blades is a symptom of gall bladder.  The blood disorder that I also

have is Pv and causes blood clots in the legs...this is not assoc. with gall bladder

but a complication for clots during surgery.  I wish you health and I would ask your

doctor about the leg problems.  Do you wear support hose???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.