right i need your help veterans!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

im doing well with orlistat, i have my doctors tomorrow and a weigh in hopefully,been on them a week so far!!

anyways this weekend is coventrys godiva festival and im going up in the day on the saturday. if we decide to eat, what can i eat? everything is like fast food! ill need to eat something if im up there all day and might have a beer to celebrate. dont want to come off them as the weekend after im off them for my birthday!!

help!!

xx

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi

Could you not take your own food in? as I would think it would be all fast food outlets.  They may have a jacket spud stall, if so have one of them no butter with a bean or Tuna topping.

But I would take something just in case.

xxx

• Posted

yes jacket potato!! i ate out the other day for the first time on these tablets and had jacket potato with tuna mayo and no side effects from yet smile

thankyou by the way !! 

• Posted

Hi, it's so hard when you are out isn't it? 

I've just had a tuna mayo, smallest amount of Mayo and ended up adding ketchup as it was so dry lol but didn't want a running session to the toilet. 

Really highlights that there isn't a wide range of healthy options when dining out 

Beer will be fine, I had a few vodkas at the weekend, the temptation to grab something on the way home was so high thou as I was a little tipsy.  

• Posted

a tip for you Ladies: pizza express do a nutritional chart online for the menus so ive had a look at on there and picked out a salad i want and will ask for no dressing smile
    • Posted

so the pizza with the middle missing  and replaced with Salad  ( can't recall the name) isn't in our range loooool - dam 👎👎👎 
  • Posted

Bex can you not take your own dressing with you, salad without anything is a bit dull. I been using a low fat dressing and been ok with it 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.