Right side chest sharp pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I have been having this for 2 days now..it only happens like when I move..when Imy doing housework and stretching myself just will feel a stabbing sharp pain on the right side of my chest..is this yet another anxiety symptom?I still do get the sore chest everything I wake up from sleep..docs says anxiety..I'm thinking of going for chest x ray but Imy scared ito will harm my baby in case I'm pregnant cause me and hubby trying for another child and I have a strong feeling that I may be pregnant..any advise?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It could be that you've just pulled a muscle if it's when you move smile
    • Posted

Yup I think I might have pulled a muscle too..So I have been doing alot of house work lately and my muscles were already stiff to start with with all the anxiety crap that has been going on..I just hope it will go away..it's sometimes feels like it's at the my upper right side of my back..and piercing through to my front right side..
    • Posted

It's quite scary with the help thoughts of heart issues..but I have had 5 ecgs and came back normal so I'm sure if there was something wrong it would have showed..I have had numerous docs listened to my hearts and lungs too they said it sounded clear..had done blood test too seem to be normal and healthy..off late I have been getting over my anxiety just that went such symptoms refuse to go it's like keep making me think of negatives..
  • Posted

Sounds like pulled muscle to me too - hot showers and baths and heating pad. 

Best,

linda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.