Right sided ache with backache

Posted , 4 users are following.

Nearly 12 months of right sided ache that goes in between my shoulder blades. Clear Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Abodominal Ultrasound and yesterday had a normal Hida Scan. Waiting now for a CT. I am at my wits end with this. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

you should seek out a Gi that specializes in pancreatic diseases for sure. you need to have an ERCP OR EUS done to see any issues with the pancreas. The other tests youve mentioned wont show anything. Good luck to you, keep pushing for results!

• Posted

The CT scan will show more than the other tests you've had and hopefully give you some answers. I have right sided upper abdomen pain and discomfort and a CT scan ruled out pancreatitis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.