Rock bottom slowly taking an od

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've had a pretty crappy life I got into a lot of trouble and have done things I'm not happy about I always get these episodes of extreme depression and anger I'm sitting here slowly taking my mums heart medication hoping I'll eventually pass out

1 like, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

Hey Perry

Firstly please don't take your mum's meds. A lot of us have hit rock bottom and have all done or said things we wish we could take back.

When we're at rock bottom it sends us into despair. But please remember the only way from the bottom is a climb up. Things change everyday and today may seem horrendous but tomorrow could be brighter.

Can you pin point what's making you feel so bad?

Please don't take any meds that are not prescribed for you.

If you want to communicate more just post on this site.....We are here for you

Lorraine x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Stop taking them.  Nothing is worth dying for and your Mom needs those pills. How old are you? I was at a point of suicide when I was about 21....when I look back I shiver.

There is always a way out of depression and no way out of death.  Look back on your life...I have had a crappy life too...but everything has worked out right?  According to food, shelter and some short stints of happiness.

You are here for a reason perry....wait for the miracle of what that reason is...

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Ah Perry please don't. I know it's so hard the only thing keeping me going is my little ggirl. I have another appt with my GP tomorrow have been honest with family friends and work despite my own reservations. Mine has ruled my life for sooooo long, I have stopped drinking just over the last few days and also despite my 14 st frame engaging in exercise for the first time in years. Lying in bed with curtains shut as i type this and promised my little one we can go to my partners for tea which to be real is the last things I want to do. Please don't do anything try and at least have a bath it'll make you feel so better👍 take care. Love Kel. 💛x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Oh please Perry 29552 stop taking the medication do you want to die? or not live the way your living. This is really important, because most people in our situation just want to stop living the way we are, we want the pain and misery to go away...You have a life worthy of living, you just need to get through this crisis..Im not sure if your a UK resident or not either way wherever you are there are mental health teams that can help people in your current situation. Please look for a MH crisis contact, and they will be able to offer valuable support that you deserve..Take care please.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Perry I agree with the others,  please stop taking your mums medicine.  Have you thought what would happen if you didn't kill yourself?  You might end up permanently disabled because of it - do you want that?  I know someone who's brother tried to kill himself by jumping out of a window.  He didn't kill himself but he did end up paraplegic which has just make his life a whole lot worse.   I know someone else who lost a leg and now has a wooden one.   Yuck.  Get some help please.  x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Perry I just want you to think about the impact that it would have on your family..It never goes away the guilt of losing someone you love by this method. I now from experience I have lost 2 family members this way and not a day goes by that I don,t question if only if only..You never recover from the death of a loved one by suicide so please please think about your loved ones..please take care jx
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up