Roots left in gum

Posted , 1 user is following.

12 years ago I had a bridge put on upper front teeth, this has now come off, my dentist said it could not be put back on but would add new teeth to my existing partial denture, she said the roots had no infection so would leave them in place and the denture will fit over. I am a little worried about this I tried to ask my dentist but she does not speak very good English and gets quite bad tempered when I don't understand what she says. Could someone please advise me ? I have NHS treatment in my area it is hard to change dentists which I would if I could.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.