Rough day

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all, I'm having a very uncomfortable day today, just been for a pee on wiping notice more blood than usual, I have been getting a pinkish colour on paper previously but today it was brighter and also some in the toilet, should I be concerned.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

carolyn do you realise you have posted this twice?
    • Posted

Hi Matron, new I had typed it twice but hadn't realised I'd actually posted both.
  • Posted

How many weeks post op are you carolyn?
    • Posted

It's probably a suture that's dissolved and come away or sometimes there's a tiny blood clot that hadn't dissolved completely and it sort of breaks up. It's quite common to have some bleeding and I know it's a common question on this forum. Some ladies report one or two episodes like yours then it clears up. It's rarely anything to worry about.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.