Rough Day and its only 8:45 am

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hello everyone, I am at the end of my rope today. I wake up every morning when my husband leaves at 4:30 am and Im in a panic and fear. I cant stand this peri journey. My periods are now coming closer together and painful.I have been raging and crying today sad I just want to kick something! Ugh! Please pray for me today. I just want to be happy again

1 like, 34 replies

34 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hang in there. I have been where you are now. I still have bad days. I honestly am better because of antidepressants. I hate to take them but they have help with those symptoms. Don't live in fear like that, if you need them take them until you get through it.

• Posted

Thank you Tabatha.....this is rough for sure! Im glad that you are feeling better smile Take care!

• Posted

Hi becky, like tabatha says, have you thought about talking to your doctor about trying anti-depressants to get you through this awful time? fluoxetine in particular is helpful to many ladies on here & a friend of mine for "softening" peri/meno symptoms. worth an appointment to talk to your doctor about ?? xx

• Posted

Ohhhh I remember it well I would wake up at the age of 37 with panic attacks, not knowing what was going on. Doc put me on fluoxetine and it really helped.

You can also try evening primrose if u want to go the homeopathic way.

Homeopathy has lots of options.

But if it is getting really bad go see ur doc.

Keep well.

• Posted

Thank you Natacha......I might look to the primrose. This peri roller coaster is a nightmare! Take care!
    • Posted

Thank you Natacha......I might look to the primrose. This peri roller coaster is a nightmare! Take care!
    • Posted

Sorry it is Sage. Sage helps with hot flushes and the sweats. Evening Primrose is not PMT, nonetheless it can help with menopause symptoms too. Black cohosh as well is good for menopause symptoms.
  • Posted

I know exactly how you are feeling. I struggle within myself everyday. It gets so hard sometimes and it seems no one around me understands, but I don't guess I should expect them to because I don't understand myself! Crazy,crazy time in life. I will pray for strength for you today, please do the same for me..🙏

• Posted

Cass thank you so much! I knew that I could come on here and everyone would know how this feels. Im so sorry that you are struggling as well. I hate this for all of us. Im praying for you today and everyday. Thank you for your prayers smile Hope your day got better. Take care!

• Posted

Hi buddy,

Ugh sorry you are going through this. I too cannot wait until this BS is over! How can this be a natural change when its torture???? Why did God do this to us? I just want to go to sleep until this is over and not live like this. PEACE AND PRAYERS ♡

• Posted

I think that all the time... Just want to go to sleep and this will be over
    • Posted

Hi Colleen, I want to go to sleep and wake up when this is over as well......this is some serious crap lol! I hope that your day is going well. Did you walk the dog today? Thank you for the prayers and as always Im praying for you smile Take care!

• Posted

Hi Becky,

Just got home from work and slept yesterday from 8pm until this morning and owe my beautiful dog a walk tonite. I just want to sleep these days away. If I could swear on here, I would! I'm sure we all be adding adjectives to our comments. Lol

• Posted

Geez girl how did you manage to sleep that long lol! Glad you did though! Yes do go for a walk with your dog tonight and then pat yourself on the back for going smile I didnt know we couldnt swear on here d $mn it! Lol!

• Posted

Sleeping is better than dealing with these cards we've been dealt. I'm lucky, I can sleep, but I work a lot and do become very tired. Yes, I'm walking my dog in a little bit. Thank God for sweet Sadie?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.