rough night

Posted , 9 users are following.

hi ladies

just need to vent. having very scary rough night. took everything in me to keep from going to ER again.

had horrible dream, i was fainting in my dream and somerhing was telling me wake up wake up

i woke up and left arm numb. put me into fullblown anxiety attack. took a xanax, bath tried to relax. got hot flashes fell back asleep and an hr later up with that nauseous stomach ache i get, another hot flash leading to the chills. gonna be a long day after this horrible nite.

i want and need this to stop

2 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

sad hopeyour day turns out to be better then you thought. hugz

• Posted

thank you. my daughtrr cleaned the whole house for me smile my day is better.

• Posted

just another thought kim.  have you tried 'womens tea'.  it is a mixture of camomile and ginger (great for the stomach), sip an hour before bed, let it cool to warm.  It helps me with sleep and that awful stomach feeling.

• Posted

yes, try it.  i find it just great, (if anything can be through all this!)
    • Posted

thank you! im going yo try that. i have gastrits from anxiety and its really acting up. im going to buy some
  • Posted

Oh dear! Have you gone to a Dr? I would just to calm down that it is nothing. It is hard sometimes...

Hope all is okay. Let me know...

• Posted

i have been to every dr you can think of lol. i just need to learn to relax
  • Posted

Awwwww hugs it gets better hang in there ive been there as i told tge other ladies most of the symptoms i had have subsided but they play peak a boo every so often the anxiety was the worst
    • Posted

thank you. this is almost more than i can handle. but you ladies will help me get thru it. and for that i thank you smile

• Posted

Yeah Kim, it feels like you just can't stand it another minute and you

can not bear another symptom to rear its ugly head, but try to be

calm (not easy Iknow) but you can do it.

Be selfish a bit and focus on yourself for a while, do things that

cheer you up if you can.

Keep talking it always helps. It is helping me just chatting to all you

Ladies.

Ps your daughter cleaned the whole house? Wow! There you go, you are a

Are a lucky lady! Now get her to make you a cup of tea and a

sandwich! Lol😁😁(daughter😇wink

• Posted

shes a great kid. she doesnt live with me anymore, shes away at school but was home last nite and saw my rough morning. when i went back to sleep she cleaned a mess of hkuse before she headed back to school smile

• Posted

I always sleep with a pillow either between my legs or under my knees, I find it Helps. I started having almond milk cooked in a pit with a slice of fresh ginger and half a teaspoon turmeric and a punch if black pepper. I bring to nearly a boil, simmer for 5 minutes, add a bit of honey at the end. Really worked for me and us good for do many symptoms and health. It is called golden milk, you can google...
    • Posted

"almond milk cooked in a pit with a slice of fresh ginger and half a teaspoon turmeric and a punch if black pepper. I bring to nearly a boil, simmer for 5 minutes, add a bit of honey at the end". 

FREAKING YUM!!!

• Posted

That is great. What a star she is.😊😊

• Posted

My brother says cayenne pepper and turmeric are a cure all (he is

trying to get his wife who is suffering like us, to try it). He has it in

hot water too, like tea!

• Posted

Lol!! How did all those typos happen. Came out so funny!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.