Round and round i go

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi ladies since the beginning of my last period my head has been spinning. Am two days after period an is still dizzy. Dr told me my acid an sinus can cause this ...any suggestions wod b appreciated thanks.

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

This is exactly what happened to me except my dizziness started mid month of my cycle and I am over one week late but I am prerimenapause also but I have been dizzy everyday for over 3 weeks I am so over it and all dr says is it's sinus and allergy related but I know it's hormones I have had 2 almost passing out phases this month also it's so scary I'm afraid to even drive

• Posted

So dizzy as I write this  and yes it’s all hormones . Mine has alleviated a bit since going on the patch . I run almost everyday and it was like I was on a boat. I have bouts of vertigo and have for 10 years which is hormone related too and can manage that but this constant dizziness is different and so debilitating can’t believe we don’t just have a pill to combat all these meno affects . I hate it! We shouldn’t have to learn to live with this it’s frightening 
    • Posted

I know , I'm at dinner now and literally feel like death since I had that bad dizzy spell earlier today I have felt terrible and my anxiety is through the roof with this menopause 😩

• Posted

Yes it stops you from living LIFE ! Been like this for 3 months .... sick of just thinking about ME all the time but that’s how it makes you ! 
    • Posted

Thats exactly how I feel I cannot make any plans as I don't know how I'm going to feel from one day to the next and I don't want to let anyone down I'm sick of thinking about myself too but these symptoms are awful I just feel ill all the time since march its been terrible. I have days where its not too bad but its so unpredictable monday I was fine and was able to get lots done and friday I was too bad...but the rest of the week just been tired and low.

• Posted

I can completely understand . We are goin through things we hav some control over . I hate it . Thanks for sharing.
  • Posted

I'm in a second post meno ,all began again after I picked up a virus ,it's fairly common thing to happen . Drs see it often . I've had this balance ( no dizzy ) for 8 yrs , like Im on a boat . I do have acid reflux and Sinisitis bad ,so was interested a Dr told you it was related to that . I got sinus and acid reflux after said virus ,plus tinnitus came with it . Miserable days indeed . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.