RUBBISH THOUGHTS

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi girls anyone wake up from sleeping  rubbish in the head get all anxious and fighting myself to stay still never use to be like this at all minute you open your eyes here I go again nothing positive or feel unsettle really.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes maria i do as soon a i open my eyes i drag myself through the day i feel so jittery . What is it you think about ?
    • Posted

Hi Maud I just think Alot of negative things really I start feel weird and anxious but why.
  • Posted

Hi yes got terrible anxiety.My mind won't stop. Over worrying about the slightest things. It's like I'm tying myself up in knots. Wake up petrified in the night. I used to be able to go for a walk ,but anxiety is making me a recluse. I can't bear to be near other people. I can't stand them looking at me. The menopause isn't a transition it's an ordeal.

• Posted

Oh I still go out I have a Dr appointment and if I go sit down and my mind starts to take over and I can't sit still I'm forcing myself to sit..I love my bed but these days it's not the same I just frustrated with myself because I was not like this I think it's the mind doing it until things calm down well it carry's on 

• Posted

Hi have bad anxiety two jackie mainly about my health with all these symtoms always think somthing wrong when you feel like s**t
  • Posted

Hi Maria, 

I went through the same things you are describing around 2-3 years back, had no idea that I was in perimenopause (did not know there was something called peri!), and it was during Christmas time, full panic feelings and extreme anxiety especially during night times, so much so that I became apprehensive of bedtimes! But what finally brought me out of this (though I still have similar episodes now and then) was getting back to work routine and going out for work. If we give in to the anxiety and negative thoughts, it gets worse. 

Go out (don't have to socialize if you don't feel like it), keep yourself busy and please do remember that this will pass with time!

Hope you find what works for you soon...it can be really scary at times!

Take care..

• Posted

Hi Prat, thank you I really hope so...I try to keep myself busy and I go out shop etc, at night I close my eyes to sleep and it can start I think because you can't sleep too, so I'm hoping I will get better 

• Posted

Me too

Why is this as surely it can be put right it's just truly awful the anxiety.??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.