Runny eyes, nose help! Brain tumor? Health anxiety

Posted , 6 users are following.

Ok so I have bad health anxiety

2 nights ago I woke up suddenly because my right eye and right nose was watering. My eye was a little red/irritated but after wiping it and waited a few minutes like 10 minutes it went away. I blew my nose and mucus obviously came out and that was the end of that. My blood pressure was normal (yes I did test it when I experienced this). Now today I noticed that I had like a stinging sensation behind my ear and under my arm pit (all on the right side). I don't know what to make of this. I'm s so scared. I do have a migrain? On and off on this side of my head. Its weird because like a months ago this exact thing happened to the right side with the runny nose and eye

Both of the times that it happened the night were really hot

Also a side note I've notice that my eyelashes and eyebrow hair have been falling out when I wipe them hard. Iv been stressing a lot lately so I blamed it on that. But now with the runny nose I think I have a brain tumor or something

1 like, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

About the stinging sensation I was reading about lymph nodes and I read something about cancer
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Seems like its just a sinus headache. Heat can give people headaches.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

The fear of the unknown causes more anxiety so dear why don't you go and see a doctor and get necessary tests done at the earliest for mental satisfaction. Just pray about it and all your tests will come back normal don't worry.

I had hair fall on my head in two big patches due to anxiety .

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Don't over analyze your symptoms. This sounds like anxiety to me. If you had cancer, you would experience severe symptoms by now since you had a similar experience a months or months ago. You don't have cancer. You don't have a brain tumor. I was convinced I had a brain tumor because I legit had double vision in my eye and at night my eye was almost blind! Had horrible pressure behind my ear and my ears would ring! Got a cat scan and MRI with normal results. Got diagnosed with a migraine and once I got the idea of me having a brain tumor out of my mind, poof! The head ache went away. I promise you you're okay and PLEASE do NOT look up your symptoms online. It will only make your symptoms worse and your anxiety even more worse! Go to the doctor and get blood work done, although I'm 100% sure you're okay. Just do it to ease your mind and convince your anxiety that you're okay. Sometimes for you to stop worrying, you need to see actual proof like blood work and image tests to believe that you're okay. So make a trip to the doctor even though I'm sure you're ok
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

It could also be a sinus headache! Want to know for sure! Either sit up or stand up and drop your head. If you feel like your headache is worse when doing this or feel pressure on your face when you do this then it's definitely a sinus head ache. Trust me I have problems allergies and sinus colds tend to love me
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Get yourself check for allergies, it sometime happen with some sort of allergies. Kindly ask your doctor if you have allergy issue.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Sounds like a sinus infection. Underarm pain almost always means an infection, and the running nose and eye on one side along with ear pain all sound like sinus issues. A brain tumor would have side effects that were much more severe, and likely would not do anything to your sinuses.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thank you! I've been freaking out because my facial hair falling out. I mean its not noticeable; the amount of facial hair looks normal. So that's why I was leaning towards tumor/cancer.

I dont experience these symptoms everyday but if they persist I'll see my doc.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up