Sad

Posted , 7 users are following.

I am so fed up of feeling like s**t just aches and pains think god the is somthing wrong had a scan of my overies and all ok but get feelings there somtimes get rib ache shouulder and lower back ache breast ache had that checked all ok depression anxiety health anxiey .. my gp reckons i am suffering from depression and am on sertraline but i am convinced its menapause just want to cry all the time and not worry about my health god can all the symptoms be menapause i thought it would get bet when your postmenopausal which i am 4 years.. and i go to bed with my nightshirt on and i always wake up naked so i am obviously having the sweats during the night ans i dont even remember taking it off

So unhappy i want to enjoy life

4 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Maud,

That makes two of us ! 10 long s**t years I had various symptoms . . . It’s soul destroying ! I can’t even remember how ‘normal’ feels any more and I have little faith I ever will. .  .  My latest symptom is ongoing due on feelings of dragging pains that radiate down my legs and what I think might be dryness down below ? Although I’m not sure ? Just feels odd down there and aches all round my pelvic area . . . Hugs to you Deb xxx

• Posted

Hi deb i have itching down below different symptoms everyday and you have been like that 10 years omg how do you cope i have aches rouund pelvic aswell yes it soul destroying huggs back at ya xxx
  • Posted

Same Maud!... had a few months feeling ok but it’s all back now.... 😕.. hang in there hugs x

• Posted

Hi Maud12345

I've just joined this site and read your post.

I have complete empathy and all I want is to feel normal and happy again. My GP started me on serteline november last year and increased it January but I haven't felt any benefit from it.

I don't have much helpful advice i'm afraid as I'm very new to this and getting my head around the menopause but I just wanted to say I hope things improve for you x

• Posted

Maud try to think positive, I am 1 year post and trust me I am feeling it all.no taking any medication just vitamin supplements I start my day with B stress complex right after my thyroid med that is very low dosis because I went hyperthyroid  last year after being hypothyroidism for almost 5 years. I use a lot a lot a lot the Bach flowers pills  anxiety that eve time that I get nervous at work I put one in my mouth. We all get sad but fight to not stay there life is beautiful full yours wifh beautiful thoughts and kick the others out 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.