sad sad existence

Posted , 3 users are following.

oh my gosh, i live in such a daze i feel horrible depression all day every day, i dont think of any productive way to get out of it i dont talk to no one i have no one to even talk to, i find talking never helps. in my head im shouting out for some relife but in my face nothing just a low him nothing, i am at a place were i dont like of trust any one but damn im so lonely i feel very alone i spend almost all my time alone, when i go to sleep i wish i dont wake up but insted i have horrid dreams and wake shouting. im a lost and lonely person and i dont want to live this existence. i used to have a life girl friends mates work, but now im a pathetic loser no one would want to know me.

2 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Oh Gosh I really feel for you. I know what the torment of lonliness and depression are like. When I feel really bad I remember sometimes that lots of other people feel the same. A shame we cant all talk to each other about it and boost each other up, but at least we have this forum to communicate.  I care about you and the other people here do to. Please dont lose all your'e hope. Please go to the doctor and talk about this if you havent already done that.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

i have tried diffenent antidepressants, they did not help. i keep getting letters from doctors asking me to make appointments but i just put then in a draw. i dont wish to talk to them as they are dishonest and i have no faith in them. i hate being alone but dont know what els to do i been theough the system and found it no help
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I went through a period of years where I simply didnt trust doctors and started hiding things from them - I was actually pretty mentally ill as well as being addcited to valium.  But there came a point when I was trying really hard to shake myself out of it and recover and then something happened which made me physically quite ill. This impacted my mental state, and I went into a fast decline of taking overdoses and being and admitted to A & E and even to a psychiatric unit for a bit. I am still being helped by them as well as being treated for my physical problem. You cant hide things forever. Well, you can I suppose, but when there comes a point where you have no option but to ask for help you have to realize you cant just go it alone forever.  I know my recovery will take quite a while - physically and mentally, but I have to accept it instead of pretending its not an issue.   

Maybe you should reconsider and go to the doctor again. I know some GP's are difficult to deal with. There are other mental health services available which you can contact yourself or be referred to. Why not give it another go?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi you are not a pathetic loser - you have depression.  It is this talking and making you feel so negative.   Don't trust depressive thoughts as they are not real,  they are fake and just drag you down further.

It is unfortunately a sad fact that laugh and the world laughs with you,  cry and you cry alone.   In order for you to start feeling better something has to change.

I don't get the doctors are dishonest bit,  but there is only so much they can do after all,  there is no magic want I'm afraid though wouldn't it be nice if there was.  

You need outside help to start coming out of this and to access treatment you need to go to the doctors again,  otherwise nothing will change.   I know depression makes it very hard to talk but why not try writing down how you feel and just give it to the doctor? 

Some people are treatment resistant but there might be an ad for you that does help and certainly counselling would be a start,  even if you can't talk.   A good counsellor will be able to draw you out and ask the right questions.  

Keep in touch and let us know what happens please.  Bev x 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

So how did this all start? There had to have been a trigger of some sort. something that made you feel depressed initially and appears to have exploded. You really need to get yourself some help. I take it you have no friends and no job...so what brought you to this point? As for no one wanting to know you - well they would if you took the first step to help yourself.  Try your GP and maybe talking to the Samaritans. It's up to you to take the first step and help is just one step away.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up