Samaritans

Posted , 7 users are following.

can you text the Samaritans? Tried ringing the number but can't do it I can't talk on the phone please does anyone know? X

0 likes, 62 replies

Report / Delete

62 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi I really don't know but if you need some emergency help please call them or the emergency services. Don't leave yourself if you need help.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I don't think you can text but you can email

jo@samaritans.org I think. I'm pretty sure they aim to get back to you within 12 hours but it could be longer.

If you need help now be brave and call them. I have them on speed dial!! xx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You can email but it won't let me but their email address on a message on here for some reason. If you search it on the Internet the email address is pretty visible.

If you need help now please call them, I know I do.

Take care xx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I can't call says takes time for reply to an email? Says there's a number but it's private? I can't phone ive tried just keep cutting phone off I can't talk
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

thank you for replying xxx
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yes I think it takes about 12 hours for a reply. Are you feeling very low or that you might be a danger to yourself? If you are you really need to seek help.

Is there a family member or friend you can call? I'm sure if they know how bad you are feeling they won't mind. But please speak to somebody. Xx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You can email them coz   I have in the past but they can take up to 24 hours to reply x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

theres no one its ok xx
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up