Sandrao64

Posted , 2 users are following.

karen when you came off mirt how long was it untill you got your sleep back im trying nightall but thats addictive ive been off mirt 18 days now on Citalopram 12 days doctor just told me to get antihistamines dont realy want to go bavk on mirt awfull drug

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

is the reason youre on meds just sleep? because citalopram is a hard med to come off also!

• Posted

Hi no im on Citalopram for depression and anxiety the mirt didnt do much just for sleep i was on 30 for 10 weeks then down to 15 for 2 weeks then straight on to Citalopram been on Citalopram for 13 days its more of an antidepressant

• Posted

i dont want to go back on mirt im hoping that in 2 weeks my sleep will improve was putting me back on mirt for sleep i think id rather stick to nightal for now what do you think toria

• Posted

it took me 10 weeks to get my sleep back, why did you stop mirt again?

• Posted

i only stopped it once 15 then straight onto Citalopram 2 weeks on Citalopram now just having trouble sleeping was on mirt 3mths 30 then 15 on Citalopram for depression and anxiety mirt was just making me sleep doc wants me to reinstate mir 15 mls for sleep along side cit im reluctant to start back up on mirt on nightal at the moment for sleep thanks for amswering

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.