Scales aren't moving!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey everyone!

Anyone obsessed with the scales like me??? I weigh myself most days!!! :?

I've just started my 2nd month of orlistat and only got weighed by the nurse on mon (lost 9lbs) but im driving myself crazy cause they're now not moving!!!! i am eating low fat but recently found myself snacking more in the eve still on low fat things but in the first 3 weeks i only snacked on fruit! :shock:

I have been a little obsessed with these tablets (so my friends tell me!)and im only cooking for me so been eating mostly ready meals like i did before.

I've got the book from the British Heart Fundation but dont really find it that useful cause im not cooking! :?

I eat a lot of snack a jacks which i thought were fine but when i spoke to xenical map people she said no more than 5grams of fat in 100g and no more than 15g fat in meal. Now snack a jacks are fine per pack only 1.7g but per 100g 7.5g!!! does that mean i cant have them???

Sorry im sooo confused!!!!! :oops: :cry:

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Don't worry about the scales not moving.

Mines never moved at all then i went and got eighed at the doctors and i had lost 5 pounds :D

• Posted

hi there,

i eat snack a jacks, and they are fine as long as you only have one small bag, for evening munchies i have fat free yoghurts, or sugarfree sweets, i hate the times between 7.30-9 when the kids are in bed, i always want to nibble.

• Posted

Hey Kaz....You can have them. But keep a count of ur fat...no more than 15g in each meal.........(or 50 total for the day). Mibbe thats where ur losing count. I know I did that with the calories.

I got a call from Xenicol people yesterday. The girl was very nice and so helpful. She said not to get too hung up on the pounds coming off. Its more to do with ur body shape changing and losing inches.

Keep ur chin up

• Posted

i have the caramel snack a jacks as they are less than 5g in 100g

KJ

• Posted

Thanks guys off on hols 2moro so see you all when i get back!! :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.