Scared

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have been diagnosed with prostatitis but the similarities to herpes are so close plus I had an one night stand oral sex unprotected vaginal sex protected. Eight days not one outbreak. But it has me on edge. I have family member with this also but the one night stand and today's later I start felling symptoms has me questioning.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sorry I meant to say two days

• Posted

I had a bout with unprotected sex, too Louis and it caused me Lots of problems.           Steve

• Posted

I would go to the doctor amd get some help.  Just make sure  Ken
  • Posted

Prostititus symptoms are not like herpes. The best thing to do is go get checked. I would be more worried about hpv. It is far more common and it can and does cause cancer. A friend of mine has it and developed throat cancer from it. It can also cause other cancers like prostate. Good reason to use protection. Don't worry just get it checked out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.