Scared and don't know what to do

Posted , 4 users are following.

not wrote for some time I have been on quite an even keel, but since last Monday things have gone downhill for no  particular reason. 

Mon did voluntary work and broke down crying for no reason. Went out with friends broke down again went to toilet hoping friend would come and see if I was ok but no one did. Managed to compose myself and rejoined group.

tues very low didn' t get dressed till 3 pm

Wed asked friend if she was still availed for coffee, Unfortunatly not arranged to meet someone else, but said she could  possibly meet at 3.which was too late for me. She did come round to my house but I still wasn't dressed very unusual. Was pleased to see her though, she said I need to try and snap out of it.

Thurs took overdose but not enough to do much harm. Phoned CMHT long chat and appointment made for Sat.

Fri should have gone out with work colleagues but didn't go. Did see brother though.

Sat saw CMHT practioner lovely she had spoke to me Thursday, long chat some very deep seated issues brought up. Advised not to take tablets again but easier said. Also advised to try and really talk to psychiatrist next Monday.

so why am I scared, hubby is going away tomorrow for 2 nights, will have no support at home and hubby doesn't know about overdose and how I am scared. Not normally scared of being on own. Friends all have big family issues themselves I have no family near me. 

I have got some tablets and vodka in the house just bought some coke (something else I don't normally do )as I normally drink vodka and coke when out

i do not feel stable I  have strong erge for tablets and alcohol. and don't know how I will manage on own.

i could ring CMHT but I would only want to speak to one practioner if she is available.

really scared advice will great fully be received

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I think you should talk to your husband right away, or go to thebhospital to get some help

• Posted

You should try to get some help.
    • Posted

I tried tonight but everyone is leaving it to me to contact them, no one ever thinks to contact me or ask how I am despite knowing I have problems.

i am under mental health team I can contact them and I am waitng for CBT or counselling but that is going to take a while they are ringing me next week with an appointment for telephone consultation to assess what I need. I have been waitng 3 weeks already and I have had to ring them to find out what's going on. I am just sick of always being the one who makes contact with others

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.