Scared, heading down again

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi, I joined a couple of weeks ago and it has helped knowing I'm not the only 1 that feels like she's loosing her mind!

I've had a good couple of weeks, I've felt reasonably normal but now I feel my mood has dropped and ive got headaches. I'm scared because when ive hit the floor in the past I've hit it hard and I have trouble functioning!! I have trouble doing my 2 jobs (need to do to pay the rent), keeping on top of things at home and making sure I'm there for my son.

Any ideas on how to help cope would be appreciated

Thank you

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I am in the same boat right now. I had good few weeks. I felt so good and happy and hopeful. I am close to getting my period and my body and mind are starting to give up on me again. I am scared that I will go downhill againsad I followed few recommendations I got from this webside and the wonderful people here. I take B6, magnesium and grape seed extract. I have gone downhill the last few days but I pray to have good weeks again.

My hair is driving me crazy- falling off. My fingers and legs numb. My back hurts. I am lightheaded and so tired. I hope your bad days are easier and short. I truly understand how u feel.

• Posted

My Dr prescribed 2000 mg vitamin D as it helps with depression and it has also bring my hair and skin back to life! I hope you feel better soon!
    • Posted

I'm sorry 2000 mgs. Of vitamin D daily.

• Posted

Thank you, I keep thinking about vitamins etc but am unsure what I can take as the doctor put me on hrt nearly 2 month ago and they seem to get no help 😠😠.

Last week and even a couple of days ago I was like yep throw it at me I can deal with it, I wasn't even that bothered about my ex partner and being sterilised earlier in the year and then him ending it 5 days after but at the moment I'm angry about it again and how he just got on with his life.

I know it will pass and I have to keep telling myself that but it scares me when I really bad 😟😟

• Posted

Thank you, it's good to know I'm not the only 1. My friends don't understand as they are not there at the moment as I'm 41 and I'm classed as young.

I hope you feel better soon and this won't last for long this time 😊

• Posted

Yup! I am 35sad Even my sister who is older thinks I am making it all upsad I have 1 ovary only and no thyroid. My hormones are a mess!

• Posted

I think another reason I find it hard is because of my age, and I'm not as young as you (hugs).

I'm going to try and get some vitamins or something good today.

I hope today is a reasonable day for you and I know we will get through it 😀

• Posted

I'm quite lucky as my son is 17 so he doesn't need my attention all the time but it's still hard 😏

• Posted

😔It is unfair that our kids have to suffer with us. It is not easy for the whole family. I can imagine the men in the family are clueless and probably alao worried. Itry to hide it from my kids but it doesn't work. I hate to transfer my anxiety to themrolleyes

I am very thankful to all of you taking the time to share and help.

• Posted

It is a big stress all of it. And as you say if it is earlier that can make it harder. I never even thought I have to worry about peri before age 50. I thought I will be "normal".

I always thought that the ages between 30 and 50 are supposed to be the strongest and the best. I feel cheated about that.

Try vitamins and I truly hope this magically dissapears. I keep taking mine. I can't say for now if They help but I have been told it takes fre months to feel the diference form vit.

None of us have it easy no matter our age or life styles.

I am starting the day with nausea😩 today and some body discomfort. Sometimes it gets better as the day goes.

Positive energy to all! And wishing us more good days.

• Posted

I try to hide it too. It's bad enough we feel bad, but then we feel worse when we disappoint them. And I feel cheated too. I'm not supposed to be feeling like this at 44!!

• Posted

Touch wood I don't seem to suffer from nausea......well not at the moment. I get headaches which can ruin your day or in my case it didn't help when I was on holiday last month 😠😠😠😠

It's the big black cloud!!!! I scare myself when I'm like that. I do try to cover it for my sons benefit but that takes a lot of energy which I don't have sometimes 😞.

I agree I didn't think I'd have worry at this age, I'm single and sometimes I wonder who will want a nutty menopausal woman whos bits aren't what then use to be 😮, nobody told me things down there would happen!! I guess I thought hot flushes and that was about it........how wrong was I????? 😂😂

• Posted

This up and down with the moods is hard. Just do the stuff that is necessary and let the rest go until you feel better. I know, sometimes I feel like I never catch up but spending time with family is more important than my messy house etc. one day at a time. Sometime we have to take it one hour at a time....and pray faithfully. ((Hugs)). I hope you feel better soon. Keep us updated.
    • Posted

Hi, it's a nightmare this up and down. I know that my home will suffer I just hope I can hold it together enough for my son. Work is a nightmare as nobody in my office understands as they haven't hit it yet......I'm 41 so I'm not even sure my female manager believes me and if she does there is definitely no sympathy. Gggrrr

I'M COMING BACK AS A MAN NEXT TIME !!!! 😂😂😂😂

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.