scared i have breast cancer

Posted , 4 users are following.

me again so im only 14 years old and im scared i have breast cancer because sometimes when i press the upper part it hurts but i dont have the other symptoms. i think im over thinking again i feel like its only the muscle but im still scared help. sad

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey girl! I’m 17 and when I was younger my boobs used to hurt too. It’s just because you’re going through puberty and you’re growing so they will be sore, it’s completely normal. Hope I helped❤️!
  • Posted

It.  Would be extremely rare at your age to have breast cancer. Sometimes the breasts can get tender and feel sore before your time of month comes. That is perfectly normal.

Every woman should  Get in the habit of checking their breasts once a month usually around mid cycle.  Your doctors office can give you a pamphlet on self breast examination so you do it properly. Talk to your parent if you can.

🌸🌸🌸🙂

• Posted

You press anything hard enough it's going to hurt. In your case things are still growing so sensitivity is completely normal. You also getting painful, sensitive boobs just before/around your period. Pain on its own and when proding is rarely a sign of breast cancer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.