scared it’s herpes

Posted , 5 users are following.

so a bit of an update on my sores. i did get it swabbed but the results wont be in until thursday. pretty sure he popped one of the blisters . ill put the link go my past discussion how you can see the difference if you would like. also do u need to have anal sex to have anal herpies ( i thought i had a hemorrhoid about 6 months ago but now im scared it was something more)

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

help pls 😭 after applying hot compress there was some white pus on top and i pulled it out didnt hurt

• Posted

just stay positive and pray and hopefully everything comes out well for now just breathe and do something to take your mind off of things until then ... keep us updated & stay positive i pray youll be okay

• Posted

good news everything came back negative !!!!!

• Posted

how long has it been there? ill try to help you from what the doctor has told me about herpes .

• Posted

its not itchy at all. doesnt burn when i urinate. just bothering me that i sont know what this is. could be folliculitis. but i shaved like a few days before that popped up. i still hve it but it hasnt got worse just stayed the same. no pain.

• Posted

and i dont have health insurance at the moment.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.