scared my anxiety is going out control and lympth nodes

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello thank yoi for taking time to read

I was having a bath and noticed a hald centremetre lympth node in my neck so i went docs and he said it normal wait 4 weeks and see what happens so me being my obsessed self went on google then the prodding began so now not only have i got a sore neck and head i noticed another small lymth just under that one and one on my inner right arm near elbow all moveable but im scared now i have cancer cause part from worring my self to death of cancer i feel fine in my self.... my back aches also i had little swuiggey bits on collar bone which scared me but some one said nodes aint on the actual collar bone so im not to worried on them but others i am cause now i no there there also i prod everywhere feeling little lumps and bumps scares me im that scared ive actually come home 2 days early from my holidays some one please help me xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Seems like this is a popular thing in people with health anxiety! Ive gone through it myself and so has my best mate. I found a swollen lymph node on my neck, worried myself sick with it thinking i had cancer, doctor had a look at it and said its nothing to worry about but wouldnt beleive him. Anyway that was two years ago, the lymph node is still there but not grown any bigger, the doctor said something lymph nodes just swell from been infected and then stay swollen and looks like that was the case for mine. My best mate had it too but he demaded answers so he went to the extent of having a biopsy on his, all came back clear, his too was just randomly swollen. ive got another one on my hip too! ahha as you can see its quite common to feel the odd lymph node so i wouldnt worry too much but just keep an eye on it. 
  • Posted

Oh sorry cassie didnt realise it was you, i posted on your other thread with basically exact same post haha. try not to worry! 
    • Posted

Lol yes me again sorry sound like a pain just when they keep poppin up and i feel fine it just worring i even come off me holiday 2 days early cause drivin me nuts just sitting there prodding tbh i didnt realise about lympths untill my son had a prob with his i only thought we had one and when got sore throat it swelled part from that i had no idea wish i still didnt lol thank you tho xx
  • Posted

ALso i had a dream couple weeks ago i was down a caravan and got told i had cancer i woke up thinking silly dream i aint even got a caravan....guess what my mum bought caravan 2 weeks ago and i was sittin in it last week so now im scared the dream is comin true lol x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.