Scared of committing?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi my name is Kota I'm 18 and a graduated three months ago, since graduation I had two jobs and I quit them... Both in the wrong way. The first one was at a nursing home I worked there as an EA for 3 months and I quit that one because they wasn't treating the residents right in my opinion and it was just sad and depressing.

The second one was recent I had it for about two weeks and I quit by not going back in after my lunch break. For this job I worked in a factory and I oil sprayed parts which was really boring and I didn't like it at all so I left.

Now I feel lost in life and not sure how to find something I love doing.

My boyfriend and I are trying to get an apartment and move on in life but we can't do it if I don't find out what I want in life. I need advice. Can you guys help me please? Or tell me where to start?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

So I think you should start off small. Like working at a fast food restaurant. Also, going to a local community college and getting back on your feet. You're strong and smart you got this! If you're feeling depressed please get help or talk to someone smile 

• Posted

If you live in the US, what about uber and Lyft? And maybe like the other person said going to a community college and trying to find something you like. At least it will put a little cash in your pocket. You could apply for loans and possibly grants depending on your situation. You will find something you like. Many people are not sure what they want to do after high school and that's normal.

• Posted

You sound like a caring person the fact you couldn't work in a nursing home and had to leave cos of how people were treated shows that.perhaps something else in the caring professen would suit you better.

• Posted

Thank you guys for the advice

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.