scared of stores am i getting social anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

So when I went to shop rite when I walked in I automatically got bad anxiety I couldn't see good I couldn't breathe why didn't this happen why at the store am I getting social anxiety or something or am I just scared of the store itself anxiety is so weird its scary 

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Are you used to going out alot? Maybe a strange store? You left your comfort zone and cat. Maybe that did it.
    • Posted

It's the store I always go to I don't know why it happens maybe I did leave my comfort zone 
  • Posted

People with social phobia are afraid of doing common things in front of other people. For example, they might be afraid to sign a check in front of a cashier at the grocery store, or they might be afraid to eat or drink in front of other people, or use a public restroom. Most people who have social phobia know that they shouldn't be as afraid as they are, but they can't control their fear. Sometimes, they end up staying away from places or events where they think they might have to do something that will embarrass them. For some people, social phobia is a problem only in certain situations, while others have symptoms in almost any social situation. U have recognized this is a problem for u. The next step if finding help.

There is help for u seek out professional counselor who specializes in social anxiety. 

Once u get a handle on this the better u will feel. It's miserable and u deserve to enjoy UR life in every way possible.

CHEERS

HOPE

• Posted

It was just that one time yes I need my counselor back but not until the 15th sad 
  • Posted

Is there a hotline number to call? My place has it 7 days a week for any reason. Or have a different therapist speak to you on phone. Can you do that there?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.