Scared ,please tell me your personal opinions

Posted , 4 users are following.

so I was sick a few weeks ago with a cold and now one of my lymph nodes on my neck are still feelble its squishy and movable,im scared now thinking this hiv i keep getting a mouth sore after one is cleared up and then my throat it feels like something stuck and has been that way since June im really losing it ,can someone tell me whats going on

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I understand that you might be scared but if you are not experiencing other symptoms, it may not be HIV. Take quick full panel StD TEST for peace of mind.

• Posted

I Took one 5 months which all came up negative ,tested at 1 month after possible exposure for hiv and that was negative then in september I Tested for Herpes that was negative and then 3 weeks ago I was tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia and that came up negative aswell so im really scared of taking a test of again on what if the odds turn against me im just sick of suffering like this,this has been going on for months now

• Posted

you could be just feeling all these because of an anxiety, if you have tested all negative then i don't see a reason to worry. When was the last time you tested after possible exposure? good luck and I'm pretty sure you gonna be just fine.

• Posted

If you have taken those tests atleast 60-120 days post exposure; then you are good. It could be mind games and anxiety. I was with a girl who was tested positive for a few STDs and once she broke up with me i was scared i was left alonr with them. My lips would tingle, burn, I'd feel like every symptom was herpes or a StD for 4 months. I Tested twice since and came up clean!

youll be just fine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.