Scared someone help!!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Omg i'm going through a panic attack right now my heart is doing double beats and i'm so scared and i'm getting so much sharp pains which last a few seconds by my cheast please someone give me adviice i'm so scaredsad

0 likes, 12 replies

Report / Delete

12 Replies

• Posted

Calm down.... Take deep breaths, in the nose out the mouth... Count to 10, and repeat it, you will only make yourself worse, I know its hard but u really need to try . 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thank you so much for your help after a good hour and a half the panic finally stopped when i do the deep breathing i feel like i'm going to stop breathing then freak out because of this D: 
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

What works for me is repear its not going to kill me, and I will overcome this and welcome it rather fighting it helps me
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thank you so much for replying i'v finally stopped panicking after a long time. I try this all the time but when having a panic attack i still cant get it into my mind that i'm not going to die i dont know what to do i always think i'm going to die
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Breathe SLOWLY.

Breathe in (count 5)

Hold breath (count 5)

Breathe out(count 5)

Do this about six tines.

just concentrate on your breathing.It will help,and the panic will pass soon.

have you seen your doctor about panic attacks?

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thank you so much for replying i find breathing deeply is good and relaxing but somethings i feel like i'm having breathing problems while doing this i wish it would stop as it makes it harder to relax. Yes i have i went on monday and he said to try and relax but somehow i can never do that 
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Sorry to hear this but i suffer health anxiety really bad. Try a hot sweet cup of tea like three sugars r two big ones it really helps
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thank you for replying.It's the worst thing ever, when you worry about something do you come out in a rash after a panic attack? After this tonight i have a huge rash on my arm and leg. 
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Google Ilovepanicattacks and say to your self what ever happens it will be ok it can't kill me x
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up