SCARED TO DEATH

Posted , 4 users are following.

FOR THE LAST FEW DAY'S I BEEN HAVING HEADACHES LIKE AT THE SAME TIME  EVERY NIGHT AND LAST NIGHT IT STARTED FOLLOWED BY THROBBING PAIN CAN SOME BODY PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS SITUATION 😫😢

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello, takela.....Headaches can have many causes...Most likely if you are an anxious person, it is stress or TMJ, but I would suggest that you go to your doctor and have a complete physical to find out the cause...Believe it or not...sometime pain is a good thing...It forces you to go to the doctor and find out what is wrong.
    • Posted

I HAD A CT SCAN DONE BACK IN JANUARY AND I HAD BLOOD WORK DONE BACK IN AUGUST OR SEPTEMBER AND IT'S WASN'T NOTHING WRONG SO IT GOT TO DO. WITH MY ANXIETY 
  • Posted

Have your bp checked .
    • Posted

I WILL BUT I KNOW THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM CAUSE I DON'T NEVER HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE I THINK IT'S THE ANXIETY 
    • Posted

It more than likely is, but its better to rule it out, as it can cause some serious headaches, but anxiety manifests in so many ways, its hard to tell what's real and whats anxiety, but I completely understand how you feel. 
  • Posted

Hi Takela, where are these headaches? Are they your typical headache or in a particular area.

Im just asking as I suffer from Cluster Headaches which my teeth grinding due to anxiety has triggered and they come on at certain times of the day and night.

Dont Google IT btw if you have heakth anxiety.

• Posted

IT BE ALL OVER AND I'M START TO SEE THAT THEY COME ON AT NIGHT BUT LAST NIGHT MY HEAD WAS THROBBING WHILE I WAS SLEEP AND THIS MORNING 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.